Vacancy Notice : Odisha Public Service Commission has announced a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Fisheries Officer (Group-B) of Odihsa fisheries cadre for SC & ST candidates under fisheries & A.R.D Department
Candidates interested to apply for vacancies in DSSSB can read this job notification for details like age-limit, Salary, Eligibility, Educational Qualifications, Pay Scale, Allowances, Apply Process, Selection Process etc. However candidates are advised to check the official notification thoroughly before proceeding to apply for the vacancy.
Starting Date of Online Applications : 24-01-2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 23-02-2020
Maximum Age Limit for PGT : 36 Years
Maximum Age Limit for Music Teacher : 32 Years
Maximum Age Limit for PET, TGT, Drawing Teacher : 30 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules. For more information check the Official Notification below.
Age Relaxation for SC/ ST : 05 Years
Age Relaxation for OBC : 03 Years
Age Relaxation for PwD : 10 Years
Age Relaxation for PwD + SC/ ST : 15 Years
Age Relaxation for PwD + OBC : 13 Years
For all PGT posts candidates must have higher Secondary, Diploma/ Degree, PG, Ph.D/ B.Ed/ B.T.
For all PET posts candidates must have Bachelor Degree.
For all Domestic Science Teacher posts candidates must have Degree in Domestic Science/ Home Science.
For all Music Teacher posts candidates must have Higher Secondary/ B.A Degree with Music.
For all Drawing Teacher posts candidates must have Diploma/ Degree, PG.
For all TGT Computer Science posts candidates must have Degree.
For all Librarian posts candidates must have Diploma/ Degree.
For all TGT Special Education Teacher posts candidates must have Degree, B.Ed/ CTET.
1. The Candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. The educational qualification, age, experience etc. as stipulated in advertisement shall be determined as on the closing date of submission of application.
1. Syllabus of TIER-I Exam will be same as of One Tier exam.
2. Syllabus of TIER-II Exam:
1. General Intelligence & reasoning ability - same as in One Tier Exam but with slightly higher level.
2. Quantitative Aptitude - In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & analysis.
3. General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be question on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Government.
4. English language & Comprehension same as in tier-I but with slightly higher level.
|SI. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||PGT Sociology (Male)||09|
|2||PGT Sociology (Female)||07|
|3||PGT Economics (Male)||34|
|4||PGT Economics (Female)||52|
|5||PGT Hindi (Male)||111|
|6||PGT Hindi (Female)||91|
|7||PGT Computer Science (Male)||14|
|8||PGT Computer Science (Female)||10|
|9||PGT Political Science (Male)||24|
|10||PGT Political Science (Female)||41|
|11||PGT Agriculture (Male)||02|
|12||PGT Graphics (Male)||01|
|13||PGT Sanskrit (Male)||31|
|14||PGT Urdu (Male)||02|
|15||PGT Geography (Female)||10|
|16||PGT History (Female)||24|
|17||PGT Physical Education (Female)||09|
|18||PGT Home Science (Female)||74|
|19||PGT Engineering Drawing (Male)||01|
|20||PGT Fine Arts (Male)||13|
|21||PGT Fine Arts (Female)||09|
|22||PGT Physical Education (Male)||08|
|23||PGT Music (Female)||02|
|24||Physical Education Teacher||692|
|25||Domestic Science Teacher||194|
|28||TGT Computer Science||364|
|30||TGT Special Education Teacher||978|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
It's a very good opportunity to start your career in faculty jobs. DSSSB welcomes all candidates having desirable qualification. Read the official notification for more detailed information.