Vacancy Notice : Andhra Pradesh High Court has announced a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Office Subordinates and Drivers in the High Court Service by direct recruitment from eligible candidates.
Candidates interested to apply Office subordinate and driver posts can read this job notification for details like age-limit, Salary, Eligibility, Educational Qualifications, Pay Scale, Allowances, Apply Process, Selection Process etc. However candidates are advised to check the official notification thoroughly before proceeding to apply for the vacancy.
Starting Date of Online Applications : 30-01-2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 20-02-2020
Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit : 34 Years (as on 01-07-2020)
Age Relaxation for SC/ ST/ BC : 05 Years
Age Relaxation for PwD/ Ex-Servicemen : 10 Years
Application Fee for General : Rs. 250/-
Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen : Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment : Demand Draft in favour of Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh
Must have passed 7th class examination conducted by A.P State Government or equivalent examination. Candidates who failed 10th class will also be considered.
For the post of Driver, apart the said educational qualification, the candidates should be able to read and write Telugu/ English/ Hindi or Urdu.
Candidates must have sound health and good habits. Character and antecedents are such as that would not disqualify for the service.
Candidates applying for the post of Driver must have valid driving license to drive Motor Cycle with Gear and Light Motor Vehicle with driving experience of at least one year.
1. Certificate of academic and technical qualifications such as Marks lists, Pass certificates, provisional certificates, Transfer Certificates and other testimonials.
2. Certificate of date of birth/ residence/ nativity issued by the competent authority.
3. Community Certificate in case of BC/ SC/ ST and the certificate shall show specifically the classification of the group.
4. Dicharge certificate of Ex-Servicemen.
5. Latest attested copy of disability certificate showing the percentage of disability, obtained from Medical Board.
6. Driving License along with experience certificate.
7. Fitness certificate issued by the competent authority as per Government Rules for the post of Drivers.
8. Any Other relevant certificate.
9. One recent passport size photograph duly attested by any Gazetted Officer to be affixed in the space provided in the application form.
10. Two recent passport size photographs to be attached along with application.
11. A self addressed envelope affixing Rs. 30/- postage stamps.
Apply process is offline by post.
Applicants should duly filled applications with list of enclosures shall be sent by post to
The Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Nelapadu, Amaravati, Guntur District - 522237
|SI. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Salary|
|1||Office Subordinates & Drivers||111||Rs. 13000 - 40270 (RPS-2015)|
|2||Drivers||10||Rs. 15460 - 47330 (RPS-2015)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
It's a very good opportunity for 7th/ 8th/ 10th pass candidates to start their career in Andhra Pradesh Government. Andhra Pradesh High Court welcomes all candidates having desirable qualification and a good character. Read the official notification for more detailed information.